Each package contains a mix of real-life print projects, including P&P exclusives, promotions from your favorite paper companies and inspiring design from the industry’s top creatives. Housed inside a beautifully crafted package that’s perfect for re-purposing.
Developed by a veteran paper pro to help inspire and empower designers to take back their specs and build a stellar portfolio.
The Parcel shows you how to use paper and print techniques to produce work that gets noticed. See real life examples of what you can achieve – on a real life budget.
EACH ISSUE INCLUDES:
- 5-7 items of paper, print and design inspiration, including P&P exclusives.
- Guided info on print techniques and trends + tips from industry experts.
- Detailed production notes to easily identify sources and print processes.
- One of a kind print samples from legendary creatives.
- Subscribe and we’ll ship your first issue that week, then receive remaining issues as scheduled: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Ships free!
- Auto-renews annually so you never miss a shipment.
- Cancel at any time.
Oh, and an invitation to our private facebook group where we share insider secrets and vibe with like-minded creatives.
THE PARCEL SUBSCRIPTION HELPS:
- Creatives who want to attract dream clients.
- Designers interested in upping their print production game.
- Students and junior designers wanting to build a stellar library of samples.
- Industry professionals interested in learning about the latest design trends and print techniques.
- Anyone who wants access to the BEST print and paper resources but doesn’t want the interruption (or pressure) of a sales call.
Winner of Best of Show at AIGA Design 730, see what the judges had to say about The Parcel.
The fact that it (The Parcel) deals with paper, and each one of these has a very tactile and tangible quality that relates to what you’re getting inside – and that’s something I think the audience can really appreciate. – Jesse Reed, Pentagram & AIGA Design 730 Judge.
Check out what The Parcel subscribers are saying:
Another month, another Parse & Parcel! For us, the rich paper qualities and innovative textures, the vibrant ink prints and the delightful thoughtfulness of each piece, is extraordinary. This is undoubtedly our favorite piece of mail. – Markon Brand Design
Receiving The Parcel has impacted our ideas for several new product ideas – things we would have never been able to do without Parse & Parcel as a resource to assist. – Gwen, American Greetings
Just got my first Parse & Parcel package. You had me at hello. – Revolver Studios
At one time I had drawers full of innovative samples to bring out each time we brainstormed on a new project. These days I never see any paper reps or samples. Great site, I just subscribed – Martha L.
The best day of the month is when that beautiful package of paper inspiration is just sitting at my door. – Christine A.
We got our first package yesterday and we are all thrilled with it. I just wanted to thank you and say great job pulling this together, I hope that you are finding much success with this, because we want to keep getting it! – Chris, Twist Creative